- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- The purposes for which we gather the data requested.
- What the legal basis for processing your data is.
- The time we store the data.
- Who your data is disclosed to.
- What your rights are.
RUTA DEL HIERRO EN LOS PIRINEOS
Asociación sin ánimo de lucro para la protección del Patrimonio Cultural
C/ Bikuña-Enea, plaza nº 16
Legazpi, 20230 GIPUZCOA
Purposes, legal basis and storage of data, sent via:
Purpose: To provide means for you to contact us and for us to answer your requests for information, and to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legal basis: The consent given by the users when they request information through our contact form, and when they check the acceptance box for sending information.
Storage: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by email, if no new processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mail, until you request cancellation of this.
SENDING OF EMAILS
Purpose: To reply to your requests for information, attend to other requests and reply to your enquiries or doubts.
Legal basis: The consent given by the users when they request information through the email address.
Storage: Once your request has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be assigned to third parties, unless this is required in order to manage the services contracted or there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights regarding your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when this has been granted for the processing of your data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the performance of the subscription agreement or the relationships created prior to this.
- Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Request the transfer of your data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Other rights acknowledged in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By means of a written statement addressed to the person responsible, either by post or email (details in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
In case of discrepancies with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis, first and third party cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or gather browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when you access our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and since analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and provided information about them. At all events, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time, so the user has time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal information, you are hereby informed that we have taken all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure that the personal data supplied is safe from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date and that you inform us of any changes, as otherwise we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.
Cookies are small computer files stored in the user’s computer that help us recognize the user. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies are essential for internet to work correctly by providing several advantages to improve interactive services, making web browsing easier. Cookies do not damage hardware but rather help us to identify and solve errors.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies used:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in browser cookie file until the user leaves the webpage, leaving no trace on the hard drive. Information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse how users interact with the website. This helps us to improve the web content and experience, making it more user friendly.
- Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used in our web, namely:
- Strictly necessary cookies are for example those that are used for correct web browsing or those that allow services to be carried out by the user or cookies that are used to insure that the web page content loads correctly.
- Third party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content
- Analytic cookies are used for periodical maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. The main function is to collect information and report statistical data.
Relation and description of the cookies that we use on the web page:
The following table shows how cookies are used on our webpage:
|Cookie||Name||Usage / More information||Expires|
|Strict||rdfap_cp||Remember acceptance of cookies policy.||1 year|
|_icl_current_language||Determines the language preferences of the user.||1 day|
|Analytic||_utma||We use Google Analytics on the website to track the activity on our website. Google Analytics cookies compile information and data on the habits of visitors anonymously. More information||2 years|
Complementary guarantees – cookie management
As further complementary guarantee to the ones previously described, the registry of cookies could be subject to acceptance during the installation or update of the browser. Such acceptance can be revoked at anytime via the content configuration and privacy options available.
Many browsers allow a private mode to be activated through which the cookies are always erased after the visit. Depending on the each browser, this private mode can have different names. The following is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and superior; Incognito
Important Note: Please read the Help section carefully of your browser in order to find out more about how to activate the “private mode”. Users can visit our webpage even though their browser is in “private mode”, however the session might not be optimum and some functions may not work correctly.